Databases for which an email inquiry is required : "Letters Addressed to Inoue Tetsujirō" "Civil Judgments (1868-1890)"
- 【How to apply】
- If you are interested in utilizing one of the limited-access databases ("Letters Addressed to Inoue Tetsujirō" or "Civil Judgments (1868-1890)"), please send a request by email to the address below, taking care to include all information outlined below. Once your application has been approved, details on how to access the database will be emailed to your address on file.
- ・Affiliation (name of university, organization, or company) (students should also indicate their current year of study)
- ・Contact information (telephone number and email address)
- ・Database to which you are requesting access
- ・Purpose of use or outline of applicable research project
- ※ The information you provide for this application will not be used for any purpose other than as application for database use.
- ※ Please be aware that only persons, either in Japan or overseas, who seek use of the database for research in Japanese studies, will be favorably considered.
Library Resources Section Database Management Unit
database*nichibun.ac.jp (Please replace * with @)