Please see the following link for Prange collection.
>> Prange Collection
User's Guide for Registered Users
- Please make a reservation via the webform (「閉架資料予約フォーム」) at least one day in advance.
- It's available from 10AM to 3PM on weekdays.
User's Guide for Visitors
- You should have your university library or the nearest public library contact Nichibunken in advance.
>> User's Guide for Visitors
- Nichibunken requires applications to be submitted in advance to use its microfilm and our staff will handle the materials for guests. (Guests do not have free access.)
- Guests must make appointments in advance on days when the sources they wish to use and Nichibunken's microreaders are available.
- Other patrons may have made prior appointments for the day on which you wish to use microfilm sources, so please plan ahead when you make your request.
- Please apply at least one week in advance to use the Prange Collection. For more details see "Prange Collection".
- See "Copying" for information about printing from a reader printer.